Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Sick Post...

So yeah....I've already told half the world...so why not my dedicated blog readers (oh wait, cuz i've already told you over facebook or instant messaging...lol).....I'm not feeling well. I don't I'm actually sick, just a sore throat. I probably caught something at the saucer last night.....not good. Speaking of the saucer, I didn't even go there!

Instead, I went to the dry cleaners who messed up two of my really nice shirts. As far as I can tell there are burn marks on the collars...grrr you Dry Clean Super Center of Bartlett....grrr. So, I took the shirts back to them and waiting an enormous amount of time for the manager the guy was actually really nice about it. He claims that those aren't burn marks, but some chemical ("Oh sir, its only some deathly chemical that would have caused a slight rash and puss-filled sores all over your body, nothing to worry about. Have a good day.".....lol) Well, to give the manager credit...he's going to re-wash the shirt and if that doesn't work he'll pay me for the damages....thank god....otherwise i might have had to open a can of whoop-ass on him.

Well, I'm going to drug myself to sleep and hopefully feel better tomorrow morning. I HAVE to feel better by Friday b/c we're going to Nashville to see that Redbull competition called Flugtag....it looks like a lot of fun...check it out.

Gnite!

No comments: