Monday, June 18, 2007

Bi the way...

Holy shit...another post...this quick....I'm amazing! (LOL...j/k)

So Monday nights are usually when I chill out at the apt, workout, etc...but this Monday night a friend of mine invited me to join her and her friends at the Flying Saucer for pint night. And you know I'm already an alchy...so I decided to go. (btw...I'm not really an alchy...I'm just trying to get my plate on the wall for all of eternity at the saucer...woo-hoo!) Anyway, got there around 6:45 and waited until 7:00...but there was no sign of her...so I figured she decided not to come or she went to the Saucer in Cordova (I go to the one in Downtown.), therefore I asked for my tab and was about to go, when I see showed up with some people (thank god...or else i might have had to leave her a nasty message on facebook >>> lol).
I went to college w/ this chick and I've always liked her b/c she was really smart, and she always did her own thing throughout life and didn't give a shit of what people thought! She would dye her hair funky colors, where all black, and at the same time be a really nice person. I hadn't seen her in over a year...but we got along really well tonight. Her friends were pretty cool also....one of them was kinda cute (but str8....darn!). SO, I decided to "come-out" to her and her response was, "I wondered how long it would take you." At this point my jaw dropped and she said, "I have really good gaydar." (We'll talk about my views on "gaydar" in another post.) Overall she was really cool about it! Now, one of the reasons I told her was b/c everybody kinda knew she was bi, but she never came out and explicitly told anyone. Well, after I told her she started talking about someone she liked name Corey. So, I naturally asked her..."What does he do?"....she responed...."Do you mean what does she do?" and she grinned. So I asked her if she was gay and she responded, "Sometimes"....so I said, "Oh, are you Bi" and she responded "Sometimes" again.....lol. I'm kind of glad I told her, b/c she asked me to go to gay bars/clubs w/ her....so yaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Now, I really liked her and her friends, but the only thing that bothered me the whole night was all of them smoking! I can't stand smoke at all, but nevertheless I put up with it for the night. Moreover, apparently they're all potheads (including her), so I don't know how I would personally gel with them. Now, don't get me wrong....I live by the philosophy "to each his own" but that doesn't mean I have to hang out with them. Apparently, they go to the saucer every monday night and asked me to join them, but I think I might have to pass....and its purely due to smoke.... :-(

Well, gnite all.....thanks for the replies, I love reading them.

2 comments:

Anand said...

Another post...this quick...and 2 happy ones in a row. You ARE amazing.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.