Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Slacking...

Yeah, I know, I'm slacking on the posts....but that's good thing, because I tend to write when I'm mad, frustrated, or simply bothered by something...like they say, "no news is good news" ("they" meaning my dad who always said that when we checked the mailbox and there was no mail in it...lol).

So, I've started playing Tennis again, and I'm loving it! [Why did I stop!?] So, I asked my dad to play last Saturday for the first time in over 2 years and I sucked at the game! {Btw....my dad is awesome at it...he plays almost everyday!} Nevertheless, my he gave me some great pointers and I think I'm finally getting better {meaning I can hit the ball over the net...lol}. Also, I'm trying to keep up w/ the whole exercise/workout thing...it's going pretty good (for now).

In other news...Memphis is having its first-ever Zombie March! Yup...it sounds kind of weird, which it is, not gonna lie, but it should be a lot of fun! Basically, you dress-up as a Zombie and pretend be one of the dead, as you march down Beale street. You can either come dressed-up, get zombified at the location (by professional make-up artists), or come in old clothes with duct tape on you, giving the zombies the green light to attack (rip your clothes and throw pour fake blood on you) you during the march, and once you are atttacked you join the march.

They have done this in other cities such as Boston, Iowa, and San Francisco. I'll try taking video of my own and posting it here this weekend. :) Check out the blog and MySpace for more info.

Oh wow....its 12:00am....and I need to up at 6:30am...fun times. Hopefully the coffee gods will help me stay awake at work. LOL. Gnite!

2 comments:

Anand said...

I hope you write even when you are happy. 'Cos I love reading your posts. You have the gift of making anything interesting.

Keep up the good work with tennis and gym. Have a good holiday.

littlesamosa said...

Thanks Anand! I hope you have a good holiday weekend also!